Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking forward to...


  • Tomorrow morning (breakfast and "Bonnie", relaxing)
  • Kickboxing!
  • Thanksgiving in Bradenton (family is stressful but still fun)
  • Completing all Fall Semester assignments
  • Teaching on Tuesday?
  • Bum's visit! (I am hopeful!)
  • Saturday = Ybor Farmer's Market in the morning
  • 11.21 = Art After Dark with Starbucks
  • 11.22 = Villagefest in Carrollwood in the morning
  • Christmas break (from school, there'll still be LOTS of work)
  • The store during the holiday season = better sales, music, and decorations
  • D'lites every Wednesday
  • Blogs daily! :)
  • Roadtrip Summer 2009
  • Wedding 10.10.10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bum, I want to come to your house for thanksgiving...

I talked to chloe about it today & she said I should. :D oh & bum - chloe & alex are GORGEOUS. wow. we'll talk more about that later.

[you are my best]

char said...

Hey!

I do enjoy your lists! (:

P.S. I'm looking forward to thanksgiving too.