Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful



  • that class ended early on 11.26.07

  • that D'lites is closed on Thursday and not Wednesday (buy 2 get 1 FREE day!!!)

  • Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tradition

  • being with family (and not having to work or go to school instead)

  • my beautiful new home in Tampa

  • that I didn't bust open my face when I fell in the Sweetbay parking lot yesterday

  • my three lovely blogs

  • sweaters! and blankets! and heaters!

  • wedding location recent developments/prospects
  • inspiRations

  • Health/happiness/a job/an education/opportunities/priceless & wonderful blessings

  • life life life life life life life life life life life life life life life life life

Jeez, I could go on FOREVER, but I'll end here so I don't bore anyone...so I'll lavish my thanks on God, in my prayers, which works pretty well, too...

No comments: