Thursday, October 23, 2008

5.things.i.like.about.right.now

Redbook Magazine, November 2008

Your Inner Life: 5 things to be happy about right now:
  1. The comfort of cozy tights
  2. Leftover pie for breakfast
  3. "An out-of-the-blue text from my sweetie!" [Janice Park, 45, Hudson, NH]
  4. Reconnecting with a long-lost friend (Thanks, Facebook!)
  5. Tailgating parties

******************************************************


Jaclyn DuBois, October 23, 2008

My Inner Life: 5 things to be happy about right now:



1. An entire weekend off starting 10.31.08
2. Inspirations [are ALL around me]
3. D'lites ice cream and fruit gumballs
4. LOVE LOVE LOVE [he always loves me, never 'not']
5. Re-discovering wonderful music [Motion City Soundtrack, "Don't Let Me Get Me", Switchfoot, "Hey Ya"...]

{jason mraz says, "i won't worry my life away"}

No comments: