Friday, October 24, 2008

how wonderful life is [with him in my world]



Mr. J = love because:



  • he puts my toothpaste on my toothbrush for me every night (so it's all ready for me the next morning)

  • he surprised me by cleaning the house after i had been away for a long weekend!

  • he texts me everyday with "i love you"s and "you're so beautiful"s

  • he forgives me, always, no matter what

  • he lets ME control the music in the car

  • he opens the car door for me, always

  • he does the driving for me as often as he can

  • he goes to calculus tutoring (calc tutoring = better grades = comp. engineering degree = good job = james and jacky have a nice future)

  • his tattoo represents the oneness that we are

  • he always always always puts me before his friends, or anyone else, for that matter

  • he wants me to have the wedding i want

  • he fell in love with me when i used to be chubby

  • he stuck by me through all my Renfrew/ED-related issues

  • he proposed to me...on an airplane!!! :)

  • he takes the trash out for me

  • he gives me random (but oh so wonderful) foot massages

  • he only puts on the house alarm when i'm home by myself

No comments: