Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the most excellent cd, which i have missed but rediscovered today



[thank you, amy; i am eternally grateful for your stupendous taste in music]


I am the luckiest:

1. Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson

2. Why Georgia by John Mayer

3. Mr. Jones by Counting Crows

4. Posters by Jack Johnson

5. The Luckiest by Ben Folds

6. My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer

7. Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James

8. Beauty and the Beast

9. The Road Will Lead to You by Paul Alan

10. Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse

11. For Once in My Life by Michael Bolton

12. You're the Top by Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal

13. Perfect Day by Hoku

14. Beautiful Thing by Sister Hazel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! what an AMAZING coincedence isn't it!? w-o-w.

I love how when I was reading your movie choices, I was confirming them all in my head. Aladdin, yep, Stardust, YES, Jurassic Park, of COURSE.. i'm glad you have excellent movie tastes, bum. makes me happy. :)

as for the cd, reading the choices made me want to listen to them -- I haven't heard Beautiful Thing or You're the Top in so long. time for a trip back to them; all it was missing was MMMbop. :D